JHS Twin Twelve Overdrive V2 *FREE SHIPPING in the USA*
The “Twin Twelve” channel drive is the first ever
all-analog stompbox to replicate the classic tones of the Silvertone
1484 "Twin Twelve" amplifier. The pedal’s sound and response are
meticulously hand-tuned to achieve a striking similarity to the tones
made famous by players such as Jack White, Beck, Coldplay, and others.
But that’s just the beginning. With its ability to go from a spanky,
clean preamp boost to a classic growling medium/heavy overdrive, the
“Twin Twelve” V2 is a great option for the do-it-all overdrive spot on
Silvertone 1484 “Twin Twelve” in a box
In 1963, Silvertone* introduced the 60-watt Model 1484 guitar
amplifier. Originally a student-model amplifier, the amp’s gritty and
unpolished tone has since made it legendary, hard to find, and coveted
by some of the biggest names in music. And now, you get to put those
same tones right on your pedalboard.
- Effortlessly turn your amp into one of the most sought-after vintage amps out there
- Discrete transistor stages, hand-tuned to replicate the exact feel and tone of the 1484’s tube sound
- 2-band EQ that is almost an exact replication of the 1484's Baxandall tone circuit
From ultra-clean preamp to thick vintage crunch
If you love pedals that can perform two tonal jobs in one, you’re
going to love the Dirt/Clean option we’ve added to the “Twin Twelve” V2.
In the Dirt mode, you’ll enjoy the gritty amp-like tones of the cranked
Silvertone. Flip the switch to Clean, and you’re instantly bathing in
the sound of a clean preamp that works great as a boost or as an
always-on tonal enhancement.
- Two very different, yet complementary tones in one pedal
- Powerful boosting potential, thanks to the internal charge pump that converts 9V to 18V performance
- Use the “Twin Twelve” as an amp-in-a-box, a gritty overdrive, a clean preamp, a potent boost, and much more
Red Remote compatible
You can access both the Clean and Dirt circuits right in the middle
of the song by hooking up your “Twin Twelve” to a JHS Red Remote
footswitch (sold separately). The Red Remote’s tiny footprint barely
takes up any precious real estate on your pedalboard, while offering
on-the-fly switching of the “Twin Twelve’s” two voices. Two great tones,
very little pedal space. Gotta love it!
- Hands-free switching between the pedal’s Clean and Dirt circuits
- Go from clean preamp to thick Silvertone-style grit with the stomp of a switch
- Red Remote connects with a simple mono instrument patch cable
**The word/name Silvertone
is a registered trademark. The JHS Pedals Twin Twelve pedal is in no way
affiliated with Silvertone. JHS Pedals has applied and filed for the
trademark of the word/name Twin Twelve and is awaiting official
registration from the US Patent & Trademark Office.
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 34mA, and measures 2.2"x4.8"x1.6"
V1 = 4 Controls, white LED
V2 = added Dirt/Clean toggle, added Red Remote system, bi-color LED