Red Panda Tensor *In Stock Now* *Free Shipping in the USA*
The Tensor™ gives you live reverse and tape stop effects, pitch
shifting, time stretching and hold functions that you can combine in
creative ways. Slow down, speed up and rewind in real time. Stretch or
compress time with no pitch change. Loop, overdub, and randomly slice
phrases up to 4.8 seconds.
Intelligent randomization adapts to the knob settings. The results
range from occasional CD skips, stutters, and rhythmic repeats to random
slicing and erratic pitch shifts. Both foot switches have momentary
and latching modes to inject pitch jumps, glitches, or instantly rewind
what you just played.
The Tensor™ is in a pedalboard-friendly enclosure with all jacks on
top. All controls are immediately accessible with well-spaced knobs for
live tweaking, and USB MIDI for recording and sequencing.
- Tape speed from reverse to stop to forward
- Realtime time stretch up to 4:1
- Loop time compression and stretch from 1:4 to 4:1
- Pitch shift from -2 to +2 octaves
- Intelligent randomization
- Overdub, replace, and dual buffer (next) loop modes
- Forward/alternate/reverse loop direction
- Momentary or latching foot switches
- CV-friendly expression pedal input (0-3.3V)
- +5.5 dBu maximum input level (adjustable to +7.2 dBu)
- USB MIDI
Designed and assembled in Detroit, USA. Requires a 9V DC 250 mA power supply (not included).